Thursday, January 19, 2012

black and dotted bodycon

Happy New Year better late than never but this time I want to rock my new year's fashion look and I hope you guys will like it! 

 Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
 Forever 21 Hat

 This one should be deleted but I include it still for the angles purposes.anyway it came out cool!

 Meet my black cat "princess" Fluffy Persian cat and she's about to give birth anytime soon.excited for new set of kittens!
This is my last pose it looked nice cause my fats were not that obvious hehe thanks to my own item from shoppevenice.


Check out my look and hype them at lookbook.nu chictopia and chicisimo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post!! Check out our latest website on design women's apparel, bags, swimwear, mobile cases and many more at Stylish Women Design Clothes

    ReplyDelete